Tuesday, June 19, 2012

6/18/2012

A part from our letter:
But this week we had transfers and Im still here, but Elder Hartley left. I now am with Elder Costa. A brazillian. He is way cool. He isnt the most obidient missionary in the world, but what can i do? Hopefully my portuese gets better now. I get discouraged because Im lacking a lot. I want to be more effective. Man, nobody told me the mission would be easy, but nobody said it would be this hard! I think we will have a baptism on Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed. I think I will have the honors of getting in the water. I sure hope so. Its been 3.5 months since I had a baptism!! Things are coming along though. I just keep getting fatter and fatter...But whatever.. We saw a lot of miracles this past week. I had a ton of fun with some members. The members like me, which is cool I guess!! Its been rainy, then hot, then rainy, then hot. Ta ficando louco!! Not sure if I have anything else to say...Except....I FINISHED THE BOOK OF MORMON!!!! Man, that Book is one heck of a book and contains power!!

No comments:

Post a Comment