Monday, April 9, 2012

4/9/2012

Show de bola!
Its me, Elder Lakey! I forgot to write some things in my last letter. Im serving in the Area Timbu. Its awesome! mountains and delicious! Its a pretty tough area because EVERYONE is very extremely evangelical. Its a huge area but all is well! This past week was a little more difficult week. Not a ton of lessons because all of our appointments fell through. But we have been thinking and praying and we are going to focus our effort on a new part of town. It should bring great success. We feel very good about it right now. Sooo,,, HAPPY EASTER!!! My brazillian Easter was alright. Someone bought me a chocolate egg. How sweet, I know. But hey, check it out. Saturday night was sweeeet! We were invited to a barbeque so we pasted by later that night. IT was on the side of a house and there were people everywhere. But meat everywhere! There was a huge tub full of meat. Huge cakes. Oh man, the best! That was the Brazil I was looking for. Good memory! Easter, we ate at bishops house...with almost the rest of the ward. It was really good too and a bunch of desserts..my weakness. We have a few investigators really progressing...slowly. But its great. One of them was a miracle! God is a God of miracles for sure. Elder Hartley is awesome! We´ve had a lot of great times together. MY Portuguese is coming. I know without a doubt that it will be here soon. I love the dog I live with. It isnt the prettiest thing ever (Thats you Molli) but super fun. Tomorrow im building a house. Yeah, not a huge deal, just a normal activity here in Brazil. PLayed volleyball today. Man, it sure is awesome! A few weird things happened this past week. Not appropriate for the whole world to see though. Lets just say someone wants me to stay here and work with him. Enough said. This week was pretty warm. I ate a guiaba with a worm inside... And yeah, all is well! I love you all. Jesus Christ lives. He loves you. And this is His work. Hugs to each one of you. I miss them!!

Fique Feliz,
Elder Lakey

No comments:

Post a Comment